Changes to Personal Details

telephone_brownIt is very important that you notify the practice of any change in your personal details in case you need to be contacted urgently. This includes change of name (due to marriage or separation), change of address or change of telephone number.

If you are waiting for a hospital appointment, it is essential that you also let the hospital know of any change of address. You may do this by ringing Altnagelvin Hospital on 7134 5171 Ext No 3446 or 3447. If your telephone number has changed due to a change in service provider (e.g. from BT to Cable or NTL), please let us know immediately.

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website